Once again, this terrific exhibit sold my painting. Their 2015 prospectus will be online in September 2014.
This is a well-run art exhibition that consistently sells my paintings. While the venue might be surprising (a senior-citizen’s development), bear in mind that seniors have children, grand-children and friends. In the senior community in which I live, residents buy paintings as holiday gifts, and sometimes they buy for themselves. So don’t dismiss the venue.
Here is why I recommend you enter this exhibit:
- NO COMMISSION on sales
- $35 for up to 3 entries (pretty standard fee)
- 37% of the artwork sold last year (2013)
- Over $5,000 in Merit and Purchase Awards (I’ve won a couple of them)
- Well organized, pleasant people running the exhibit
- Jurors with highly respectable qualifications
- Over 2,000 people visit this annual exhibit